MY (ALMOST) TEN FAVORITE WORDS
I've thought for a long time about these words and came up with 6. Inspired by @ListPrompts
- 1.LiterallyNo one uses this word literally anymore. (See what I did there?) Think Chris Traeger/Parks and Rec.
- 2.PandemoniumOne of my mom's old boyfriends read me a chapter from The Babysitter's Club and it had this word in it. He made it into a huge, hilarious ordeal.
- 3.GnarlyI love silent Gs. See my favorites here: WORDS WITH A SILENT G
- 4.ChampagneIt's a silent g but also reminds me of an old friend who would call it sham-pag-nay. It makes me smile.
- 5.Pancake (in Spanish)It's pronounced pon-cay-cay. Whenever I get a dog this will be its name.
- 6.EnnuiIt's one of two SAT words I remember. The other is abscond and I never use either one. Except once in a game of Cards Against Humanity the word ennui won me a round.