Already on li.st? Open in app.
My husband's company, OrbitalATK, built the Cygnus cargo ship that is being launched with supplies for the ISS...
- •LAUNCH SUCCESS!!! You can see a replay of the launch at the same link if you missed it and want to see... 🚀
- •My kids' letters to Santa, ready to mailMy son asked for a Thames & Kosmos Remote Control Machines kit and my daughter asked for 2 princess dresses with tiaras... Wonder if Santa will comply? 🎅
- •Leftover Play Doh messFrom last night AFTER they each "picked up" before dinner, I'll probably have to bribe them today to pick up the rest... 🍬🍬
- •Busy eating Cheerios and playing games togetherFood and technology, the great peacemakers ❤️
Things that are only slightly less torturous...
- •Eat moldy bread
- •Clean up vomit
- •Be surprised by out-of-town company from my in-laws for the weekend
- •My brother who suffers from Bipolar Disorder received a new diagnosis of A.D.D. after checking himself into a behavioral health facility for suicidal thoughts. He checked out a week later with a prescription for Adderall.
- •His primary care doctor filled his Adderall prescription, and his addiction to this dangerous psychostimulant took hold.
- •Over the next couple years the Adderall made my brother's Bipolar Disorder worse and worse, to the point that he thought he might be schizophrenic.