Cat idioms that are baaad news for cats.
For some reason. the English vernacular HATES cats.
- •Dead Cat BounceActual technical finance term to describe when a stock falls, rebounds slightly and then falls again. I feel like at least one Wall Street Psycho has tested this out before.
- •Curiosity killed the cat.Such an unnecessarily harsh consequence for curiosity.
- •"There's more than one way to skin a cat"What the fuck! Why do you even need one way?!
- •"You couldn't swing a cat in here"Jesus christ...
- •"The cat's pyjamas"Ok, this one's not so bad, but they should definitely be left to sleep in the nude.
- •"I'd rather punch a cat in the face repeatedly than do X"I made this one up, but seriously, it's not even as bad as most of these.