Best lines from "Black Chalk" by Christopher J. Yates
A great book I just finished that will make a good movie. Here are some of my favorite lines.
- •Perhaps biting your tongue was the only thing that kept the worst parts of you hidden from the world.So very true.
- •Every friendship requires a structure, don't you think? Even if most of the rules remain forever unseen.Why yes, I do think this is true.
- •Drink keeps the demons at bay in the night but invites them to breakfast next morning.Experience says this is very true.
- •Jolyon thought he might shatter into a million black stars.I've felt that too, Jolyon.
- •Thank you Christopher for writing this beauty.