My last 5
- 5.The Interrogation by Thomas H. Cookmeh
- 4.Dishing The Dirt by M. C. BeatonCozy English mystery-lite. But characters are enjoyable.
- 3.Gwynne's Grammar: The Ultimate Introduction to Grammar and the Writing of Good English by N. M. GwynneUltimate? Maybe not, but everyone can afford to brush up their grammar and writing skills. Especially our current crop of youth and their teachers.
- 2.We're Just Like You, Only Prettier by Celia RivenbarkFunny in spots, but a serious Southerner will likely be offended.
- 1.Blackout - Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget by Sarah HepolaDefinitely the best of the bunch. Glad I picked this one up. Thank you, Sarah Hepola.