Ten Things I Understand Only Marginally but Speak About With Absolute Confidence 😬
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- 1.ProustMarginal understanding at best. Never read him. But I talk a confident Proust game
- 2.The advantages of zone vs. man-to-man defense in basketballI do understand basketball, but defense ain't my thing. But again confidence is key
- 3.Tax preparationI don't understand it, nor do I wish to. But talk I will.
- 4.Application of makeupIt's clear I don't understand this because I look like a clown left out in the rain, but I can tell YOU what to do.
- 5.What to do when the bottom drops out of your lifeI've led a charmed life(more or less) so I have no life experience with this, but I can confidently state what you should do when this happens to you
- 6.How to cook and eat a whole lobsterI only really know what to do with the tail if you bring it to me fully cooked
- 7.Participating in any winter Olympic sportBoy do I "know" that shit
- 8.World economiesNuff said, baby.
- 9.Raising kidsI have two and although I have no idea what really works, I make every effort to sound really knowledgeable (especially in front of said kids).
- 10.Free Form JazzAgain, marginal knowledge, but can confidently discuss.