Things I Like to Say While Drving
Needs no explanation
- •No man shall pass!Said just like Gandalf because Ian McKellan has a great, ringing, "authoritative" voice.
- •Stand on it Stroker!!A la Great Burt Reynolds movie Stroker Ace
- •Pick up the pace, Grandma!Especially if there's a male driver in front of me
- •East Bound and Down!Regardless of direction I'm traveling.
- •Shut up shut up shut up shut upMuttered under my breath.
- •Eat it, bee-yotches.Said with confidence and a jaunty nod of the head.
- •Drive much?Said while wearing a sad quizzical expression