To Me, Happiness Is…
No introduction necessary
- •Fresh corn on the cobWho the hell doesn't get happy when they eat a hot steamin' ear just dripping with butter and salt.
- •A new book to fall in love withOnce you find her (because all good books are women) you never want her to end. And you hope she has a daughter or sister or mother or even a second cousin that you will get to meet
- •Mocking a film adaptation of a great bookWho doesn't get happy when they can arbitrarily rip apart someone's monumental effort to stand up to a great book? P.S. Adaptations only succeed about 20% of the time, so good luck screenwriters.
- •Liquor in my houseNo description necessary.
- •Watching my kids succeed at something I suck atWell, this probably should have come first on the list....
- •A working heating padOkay, so I've got arthritis and a well placed heating pad goes a long way in creating happiness (on so many levels)