Post it notes currently on my desktop
Mostly motivational, some ideas, some important things to remember. In no particular order.
- •"It just goes to show that everything you want in life you get. And you can't work for it. It just comes to you"This is a Michael Scott quote. It makes me laugh and reminds me that everything will work out in the end.
- •"You just work on you and everything else will fall into place"
- •"Being right is less important than being supportive."
- •"There is no geographical solution to your problems"
- •"Free your heart from hatred, free your mind from worries, live simply, give more, expect less"
- •"You can't blame other people for your own unhappiness"Reminds me I control how I feel
- •A list of passwords that I'm not going to listI know it's not safe to do this but I don't care
- •A list of common feminist quotesI'm planning on making a tote bag with a bunch of buttons or patches with feminist quotes on them.
- •A list of Playstation 2 games I'd like to procure.For nostalgia purposes, obviously. And because I recently bought a new controller so I can play Crash Bandicoot again.