TODAY I BID FAREWELL TO A BELOVED HANKY
I am very attached to and possessive of my things and I get depressed each time I lose one.
- •I lost my hanky today at school.
- •I must have dropped it when I got off a service car.
- •I cannot live without a handkerchief with me.
- •Good thing I brought an extra one in my bag.I always bring an extra every time we do a field work.
- •But I am still devastated over the loss.
- •I hope that wherever it is right now, it is in good and clean hands.
- •It will be missed dearly.