Favorite Sesame Street Characters and Why
Not in order of 💜💛💚❤️💙 @PBS
- •Those little bugs that live in the milk cartonUpon searching for a pic their name came up. Twiddlebugs. And they were Ernie and Bert's friends! Love love love
- •Prairie DawnRemarkably unremarkable. Yet she was the only girl muppet and for me it was very obvious there were no girls!
- •SnuffyIt recently came to my attention that Mr. Snuffalupagus was not real and there was major controversy over it. Thanks for killing imagination helicopter parents. 🚁 (Wait did you think that Big Bird was real too?!?)
- •ErnieI was always Ernie and my sister was always Bert. I'm a dreamer and she is my reason to only visit the moon.
- •Guy SmileyI'm still waiting for that moment where he announces "THIS IS YOUR LIFE!"
- •The MartiansRING!!!! ahh ah ah ah ah RIIIIIIING!!! Ah ah ah ah ah
- •Big Bird💛💛💛 I've know Biggie since Follow That Bird and he hasn't changed a feather. He doesn't need flashy tickle toys to keep relevant. He's proud of his 8" stature and stands by Snuffy being real. (Ps Santa is real too and no one believes me)
- •BertThis face that Bert is making is exactly the face my sister made to me for 35 years. Love Bert. Love his bottle cap collection. Love him forever.
- •The CountOne! Ah ah ah ah ah! Two! Ah ah ah ah ah!
- •Cookie MonsterHe's amazing in the iPhone commercial. 💙🍪😍🍪
- •Oscar the grouch (Nicknamed Oskie by us!)Totally misunderstood. My sister's FAVORITE! She was always so mad that everyone didn't get him.
- •Kermit THE FrogWe were confused as to where the rest of the Muppets were. Yet loved Kermie always.
- •TellyForgotten by most. Loved by us!
- •Grover!I can't believe I almost forgot him. He's always a friend and so nice to everyone. 💙💙💙 Gladys the Cow gets a shout out for being friends with Grover
- •ElmoWe always thought Elmo was a bit of a dummy. Adorable, but kind of a lost soul that was craving attention and didn't listen to his friends. He was Grover without the listening skills. Elmo is the millennial muppet.