I Forgot We Were Different: A compilation of conversations from my life
Buckle up- it's fun being me
- •Oh hey! You're not married yet?At age 36 these have slowed due to me having a previous engagement and being generally secretive about my personal affairs.
- •You're so good with kids!Nbd I was an aunt at age 15 and you hate all children except your own.
- •So all your friends are gay men? We think they should be straight and marry you.
- •Alyssa- you really need to branch out from the gay men
- •How will you ever meet a husband?
- •Really Alyssa- you should post different photos- men think they are your lovers
- •At least stop being so... Smiley?
- •And stop dragging John to Disneyland?