If you donated (or volunteered or picketed) and didn't post it on social media did it really happen?
An ode to modern "charity"
- •This list harkens back to me teaching my niece and nephews to be good people
- •I'm happy that people are charitable- don't let this list make you think otherwise
- •However- there is a marked difference between those that help to help and those that help to say they helped.And it starts with social media.
- •I was born in the "Lost Generation" so I employ the great skill of judging and loving everyone. I'm neither Millennial or X. I get to love and hate everyone.
- •Both generations aren't charitable without wanting recognition.
- •My sweet little 4 year "lost" generation is the most charitable and successful group of people I've ever met.
- •My friends and I can send books and money and love and mentoring to the world without having to tell anyone.
- •I don't know why we're this way. We all are and we love it. Send me your charities and I'm sure we'll donate 😘✌🏻️💛💙