Things I'm Doing Instead of Packing for a Flight to Chicago That Leaves in 4 Hours
I'm the queen of last minute packing.
- •Watching a marathon of "Arranged" on the FYI networkI never knew this show or channel existed until two hours ago. I'm 3 episodes in and fascinated by the entire concept. Spoiler alert: marriage seems like it's not going great for most of these couples...
- •Eating leftover sushiIt's from last night so it wasn't bad yet! Had I left it until I got back it would be bad. That was my thought process.
- •Ordering a hoverboard for my nephew's birthdayThis task was actually more involved than just hitting "buy". I looked at at least 4 listings on Amazon before making the ultimate choice. I also failed to get my sister's permission for this gift. "Aunt of the Year"
- •ListingSelf- explanatory
- •Calculating the exact time I can leave apartment to not miss my flightIf it takes me 15 minutes to pack, 20 to shower and get ready, if I don't have to clean for John to stay here then I can lay here until 2:30.