Things That Make Me Irrationally Annoyed
None of these make sense. Hence the use of "irrational"
- •When my boyfriend doesn't respond to my text and I 100% know he's busy at work and my text needed zero responseMy text is most likely something like "hey I saw that homeless guy we like while I was walking to work" TEXT ME BACK
- •When I clean my fridge and realize all the food I've wastedI wish I could remember all the delicious items I bought or I wish food didn't go bad so quickly. Either way I should just purchase less. So annoyed.
- •Slow walkersI live in a very touristy neighborhood with small sidewalks and lots of cool things to look at. I still hate everyone that isn't walking at a breakneck pace.
- •People who don't know what to do at airport securityOh I need to take my shoes off? Oh my laptop is still in my bag. Whoops! Forgot I had my belt on. GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE!!!
- •When my receipt at CVS is 10' longUgh I know I will never use these coupons. Why am I killing so many trees! Why didn't I just send to my card electronically. Aaaaaaargh now I have to crumple it up and shove it in my purse only to be annoyed when I take it out in 2 weeks.
- •Hub bikes and bikersThese gd bikes take up 2 full parking spots in my neighborhood. Tourists who don't know what they're doing rent them and slowly ride on the sidewalk or the wrong way up one way streets. AAAAAARGH