All about me....
since it seems listroductions are past their prime
- •I rarely went by my full name until my professional life. I will admit I was sad that as a youngster my name was not popular and I could never find personalized pencils.Instead I went by: Lyss, Lyssie, Lyssta, Jo, AJ
- •I keep my phone and car clock on military time.This is because a) I got too used to it living as an expat in high school as school clocks & travel timetables make way more sense and b) I don't mess up my alarms
- •I am a special ed middle school co-teacher at a heavily English Language Learner school. I also am dumb and run an after-school program for elementary students. In otherwords, overextended.Most of our students are immigrants, 1st generation, or refugees.
- •If you use the "r"-word or say ignorant things about mental illness, you will immediately drop about 3 notches (maybe more) in my admiration.
- •Ellipses are my favorite punctuation.
- •I have traveled a lot in my brief life, but the world is far too large for me to even put a dent in my list of places I want to visitI guess that list comes later.
- •I could probably write a book about my physical mishaps.My friends ask me, "Who let you out of your bubble?" I guess this could also be a list
- •I was raised by Wolverines, but am a proud Spartan.Don't you dare judge me.