Current conflicts/debates @ home
why do we disagree on simple things? and why are they always 1st world problems?
- •To Roomba or Not to RoombaI think they are frivolous and not practical. He thinks it is a good maintenance purchase. What is a solid compromise?
- •PunsI hate them. He LOVES them, and is good at coming up with them mid-sentence. Should I just stop listening?
- •TV monopoliesI could easily go into another room when I hate his choice but I would rather hang out together.
- •Preparing dinnerIs it really necessary for me to tell you how to heat up the food I already cooked? Can't it just be googled?
- •Red vs. White
- •Committing to DD or Uber
- •Video gaming vs. Going out