Other superstitions my mom & grandma taught me
forget Friday the 13th; you better listen up, missy!
- •When you give knives the receiving party must pay you.It could be a penny, but under no circumstances can they walk away without paying...it severs your friendship.
- •You must always put a dollar or other currency in a gifted wallet or purse.If you don't, you are sending/cursing them with ill financial wishes
- •Itchy nose.Clearly, you are going to kiss a fool.
- •Burning EarsStop eavesdropping, you might hear someone talking poorly about you.
- •Pennies & LuckWe all know this one, pick it up for heads up, but heads down and you better turn it around for someone else
- •Never fear thunder.Why? Because you need to make sure great grandma is bowling strikes in heaven