Reasons why grocery shopping online is justified
- •I can resist the yearning for bad-for-you foodI can justify lusting after Magnum Bars. Not actually buying them...which I just did.
- •Not seeing the "10 for 10, 11th item free" signsI would never buy half of that crap
- •My time is worth more than $4.95 an hourI try to tell myself this even though at home I would be binge watching something on Netflix.
- •The shoppers are better than me...One person told me their training included a whole section about investigating produce. I thought I was doing an okay job until a cashier took some Halos from me and said, "you don't want to buy these..."
- •Excuse me while I unpack groceries and eat a Magnum bar. It's my treat for going to the store.
- •Dammit! I forgot the lunchmeat