Reasons why my grandma is my inspiration
It's her birthday and She isn't your typical 79 Year Old
- •My grandma had my mom when she was 15. She never graduated high school, but had a successful career (before they looked down on capable drop outs) and raised 4 kids mostly on her own. My mom is amazing and my uncles are pretty great. I would call her offspring a win.With this life she has gained more wisdom than I will ever understand.
- •She still travels and is physically fit enough to do a ton!She totally belongs to golf and bowling leagues.
- •She doesn't want anyone to get left out.That's what all those vests are for!!
- •She doesn't take herself too seriously
- •She will go along with me even if she hates the place.
- •She takes photos with us in bars.
- •She gave up her time and energy to take care of meShe weaned me off pain meds three days early....what grandma says goes.
- •She totally loves the Price is Right
- •She makes homemade smash and killer jello & pudding shots 🙈🙉🙊