The things I had the most fun explaining this week
- •Right on the nose gestureIt took my student forever
- •The Deadpool reference to "Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret"Instantly grossed out the BF. But he laughed knowingly when we watched it a second time.
- •What a compass is"But this looks like a weapon"
- •Describing a talent show to a parentHis 3rd grade son was the emcee. He asked his dad for a suit.
- •Reason why I fell off the bus.The bus driver said I totally missed the curb. I totally dropped the f-bomb under my breath and said, "yep, you're right"