Reasons I might (okay fine I DEFINITELY) have road rage issues
Every time I drive around Los Angeles it takes at least 12 full hours off my life.
- •I hate everyone when I'm driving.Go through a yellow light? Hate you if you're blocking me from making a left hand turn. Don't go through? I hate you because I'm behind you and JUST WANT TO DRIVE!! Get behind the wheel of a car I'm not in? Probably hate you.
- •Parking drives me mad.Valet is like giving someone your first born. Trying to find street parking is like bashing your head against a brick wall over and over again. I want a car that folds up and fits in my pocket.
- •I think people who don't stop FULLY at stop signs are giant buttwads.Honestly, I've almost been run over approx 12(thousand) times while on walks / runs because of the bullshit "California roll." You guys, that shouldn't be a thing enough to have its own term. STOP signs are pretty fucking self-explanatory, no?
- •This isn't actually a reason, but best day of my life was when a good friend of mine was super confused on how I was getting somewhere (this was pre-Uber) and I was like, um, driving? And he was like "wait... You have your license?!!" II was so proud of myself.
- •Basically, in order to live a long and fruitful life, I need a chauffeur.Or self-driven car. Whatever. This is for the greater good.