Scenes From the Japanese Garden in Van Nuys Yesterday
Aka the perks of working from home
- •The elusive ginger duck greeted us at the mystical gates to the garden
- •We were all having a good time until...
- •these two started squabbling. It's always awkward when your hosts fight in front of you.
- •Please note the Gattica-looking building in the background. Not super Japanese but who am I to complain?
- •This goose looks innocent but a few seconds after this photo was taken, it tried to bite me.
- •Just call me Monet, Jr.
- •But for serious, it's worth a trip.