Words That I Am Obsessed With
I really like words: what they mean, where they came from, how they sound.
- •ChagrinI love that there's a road named Chagrin somewhere in the world.
- •MegalopolisI love the feeling of this word on my tongue.
- •DisingenuousI also love words that mean something totally other than what you think they mean.
- •DiscombobulatedI love words that are fun to say.
- •DripI find words that end in P pleasing.
- •WhooshFalls in the "words that sound like their meaning" category (otherwise known as an onomatopoeia). (Drip is one too.)
- •QuagmireI fell in love with this word studying for the SATs, not because of Family Guy.
- •PlethoraA trip of the tongue.