in no order obviously
- •The Sound of MusicThe first movie I ever fell in love with. I've been able to sing every song by heart for as long as I can remember.
- •Dead Poet's SocietyI haven't seen this movie in quite a while, although it is definitely one of my favorites. I remember the first time I ever watched it, I was so in shock with the ending that I cried myself to sleep!!
- •Almost Famousjust watch it
- •It's a Wonderful LifeI've probably seen this movie a thousand times, but it still never fails to amaze me. And the scene where George promises Mary the moon: iconic.
- •Much Ado About Nothing (1993)Okay so obviously, this is not a movie you've probably seen. My mother and father always found it odd how I became so fascinated with this recreation of Shakespeare's play, but each time I watch it I fall in love with it even more. The score is what first captivated me as a young girl. Benedick's speech when he declares his love for Beatrice to himself in the garden has to be my favorite scene.
- •HerCINEMATIC MASTERPIECE. Honestly everything about this movie is wonderful.
- •Sixteen CandlesI've probably sang "Happy Birthday" off the soundtrack a million times.
- •Mamma MiaABBA songs + Meryl Streep + Greece = Heaven
- •the Great GatsbyBased of the popular novel, The Great Gatsby is a movie that definitely opened my eyes to how greedy and cruel the world can be. The fact that everyone had attended Gatsby's parties but no one ever attended his funeral both saddened and angered me. I think about Gatsby all the time and I don't really know why...
- •Across the UniverseI never get tired of the Beatles and I will never get tired of this movie.