Already on li.st? Open in app.
So I watch A LOT of TV. Some might say too much, in fact.
- •SundayDepends on the time of year: FALL/WINTER-The Walking Dead, SPRING-Game of Thrones, SPRING/SUMMER-Penny Dreadful, SUMMER/FALL-The Strain & Fear the Walking Dead. Also, Once Upon a Time.
- •TuesdayThe Flash, Agents of Shield, Scream Queens
I actually compiled this a few years ago and it still holds true. I'm basically a child hiding in the body of a late-20s woman. I love cartoons and I've been a huge Spongebob fan since it began airing in 1999. These days I definitely prefer the older episodes, but it's still great. Without further ado...
- 1.Something SmellsWhat can I say about this episode besides HAHAHA? It's absolutely fantastic every time I watch it. I love how silly and random it is-the epitome of SbSp. HIGHLIGHTS: "And now giant piles of bubblegum?", causing a car crash, Spongebob's laugh when Patrick suggests his voice is the problem, "I'm ugly and I'm proud", playing the organ Phantom-style, "Easy like Sunday morrrning", "No, I mean just this morning.", "Oh nothing, except you gave me the ugly!"
- 2.Dying for PieSquidward thinks that SB ate a pie with a bomb in it so they spend the day together with the intent of giving SB an awesome last day. HIGHLIGHTS: "DROWN IN IT!", "Eyelashes!", using a watermelon for size, "Trying to kill me over some new age management, eh?", "The boy cries you a sweater of tears, and you kill him.", open heart surgery, counting down the sunset too early, "GARY!! You are gonna finish your dessert, and you are gonna like it!!!", "Hey look, it's Mr. Krabs...kay see ya later!"
- 3.Jellyfish HunterThis is a great episode because it brings together two of Spongebob's favorite things: jellyfishing and working at the Krusty Krab. HIGHLIGHTS: the Krusty Krab patron singing about jellyfish jelly, the creepy montage of Mr. Krabs' "more" faces, "It sounds like someone...wants to sell me something!", "I guess Gary forgot to pay the electric bill.", "P-U, what smells like big business?", the song on Mr. Krabs' walkman, "The squeaky bolt on this door was driving me crazy!", Old No Name
Well these were definitely good for a laugh. It's funny/neat to see how much I've changed since the creation of my Facebook almost 10 years ago 😳
- 1.My first ever profile pic, taken at a shoe store in college, displaying my randomness. I used to go on little "get out of the dorm" adventures with my roommates a lot. You know, like trying on ugly shoes. Super crazy stuff going on here.
- 2.So I was at a party during spring break with a bunch of friends. It was mid-March and we were drinking in the garage. Apparently only my hands were freezing, thus the donning of the owner of said garage's big ass mittens.
- 3.There were two of these pictures taken. My friend in the middle liked the other one. I thought my boobs looked awesome so I picked this one instead. LOL, oh to be 18.