MY BEST OLD PROFILE PICTURES
Well these were definitely good for a laugh. It's funny/neat to see how much I've changed since the creation of my Facebook almost 10 years ago 😳
- 1.My first ever profile pic, taken at a shoe store in college, displaying my randomness. I used to go on little "get out of the dorm" adventures with my roommates a lot. You know, like trying on ugly shoes. Super crazy stuff going on here.
- 2.So I was at a party during spring break with a bunch of friends. It was mid-March and we were drinking in the garage. Apparently only my hands were freezing, thus the donning of the owner of said garage's big ass mittens.
- 3.There were two of these pictures taken. My friend in the middle liked the other one. I thought my boobs looked awesome so I picked this one instead. LOL, oh to be 18.
- 4.I definitely thought it was awesome to have a constant reminder of my drunkenness on display for everyone. Really, LOL at my 18yo self.
- 5.I ❤️ this picture because it captured a moment of sneakiness between me and my friend Alyson. It was NYE 2008? I'm pretty sure we were secretly confirming our excitement that we both agreed that one of our fellow partygoers was a dbag. Idk, total speculation.
- 6.So when my one friend got married, the friends who I came with decided to have our own photo shoot while waiting for the ceremony to start. This is my result.
- 7.Me, my awesome roommate Amanda, and my sister Robyn. Robyn had come up to my apartment to visit and the three of us had a lot of fun together over a few days.
- 8.So my randomness never died. These were two of my greatest friends in college. Just bringing out the best in each other. 😉
- 9.Proof that I did something legit.
- 10.Proof that I occasionally go outside.
- 11.This is me and my sister from the day she proposed to my now-sister-in-law, Casey. Casey's from California and this was her first time in NYC.
- 12.I was going to say as I got older, my profile pictures were more about friends and family, and/or cool things I'd done. And here I am with a finished bucket of alcohol.
- 13.This isn't really "old", but it was from over a year ago and one of my longest lasting profile pictures. I only changed it to something new this past summer. I just loved it because it always brought up my awesome day in NYC with my friend Nicole and her sister Rachel, when we went to see Bryan Cranston in "All the Way".