Ozzy Solo Albums
Best to worst
- 1.Bark At The MoonJake E Lee. Enough said. Also, original mix only. Not the now more known 2002 mix.
- 2.Ultimate SinJake E Lee comes through on this again. Making it a masterpiece.
- 3.Diary Of A MadmanOver The Mountain is my favorite single Ozzy released in the Randy Rhoads era. The production on here is also lots better than Blizzard of Ozz
- 4.Blizzard of OzzWhat needs to be said about this classic album? Revolutionary.
- 5.No Rest For The WickedZakk Wylde's debut. Love the chunky riffs here although they aren't as prominent as they are in No More Tears.
- 6.OzzmosisPerry Mason has my favorite guitar part in an Ozzy song. The chunky riff. The pinch harmonics. Even Ozzy's verses are sung in a badass way.
- 7.No More TearsI think songs from this album just ended up being overplayed on radio so it makes it very repetitive.
- 8.Black RainI actually liked 2 tracks on here. "Not Going Away" and "I Don't Wanna Stop"
- 9.ScreamFelt a lot like a simple extension of "Black Rain"
- 10.Down to EarthWhere to start. This started Ozzy's downfall in song quality. Everything sounds so nu-metal that it's a giant turn off.