A GUIDE TO FINGER PAINTING
I strongly believe that finger painting is good for the soul so I let my kids do it at least once a week.
- •Painting your hands is much easier than painting the paper
- •Don't limit yourself to one hand, go ahead and paint 'em both
- •Make sure you get both hands involved and really go for it
- •Why stop at your hands? Paint does wonders for the hair.
- •It's okay if the paper rips, there is art in destruction.
- •Just slap it downHigh-five that paper
- •The goal is to paint with your hands but make sure you explore your other options too.Don't pass up a chance to make some shooting stars
- •Make sure you make a messIt's the whole point