A LETTER TO THE ATTRACTIVE PHOTOGRAPHER THEY JUST SHOWED FOR .5 SECONDS ON THE OSCARS
- •Hello. I love you.
- •I know this is sudden considering I just saw you for a brief second while the Oscars panned away.
- •You were standing backstage holding a beautiful camera and having a beautiful face.
- •You looked like you were between the ages of 17 (yikes) and 20 (hhheeeyyy 😉). I'm going to believe that they don't let young adults photograph the Oscars and that your over 18.
- •I'll probably never see you again but I want to you to know that I love you. I think that we would make a great couple, we both love cameras, movies, and you in a tuxedo.
- •I hope one day we meet in a diner somewhere and you tell me that you once got to photograph the Oscars and I punch you in the face because I just can't believe it. We then get married and travel the world taking pictures and buying you tuxedos to wear.
- •Until then my love, you keep doing you. Take those pictures. Change the world. Build a fabulous career. Keep working out. Maintain your great hair. Please be older than 18.
- •It has now been ten minutes since I saw you on screen. Our love is being tested already but know that I still believe in our love, that I believe in us.