BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SUMMER '16
I'm very passionate about literature.
- •Kitty Corner: DominoSuspense, love, drama, twists and turns you'll never see coming. A really great book if you're looking for something that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- •Magic Puppy: A New BeginningIf you're looking for a triumphant, hero-driven novel than look no further. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be amazed by Magic Puppy and his magical adventure.
- •The Changing MeMaybe you still don't understand puberty. This wholesome, church approved book will give you the insight you need! Great for book clubs!
- •Anything My LoveMurder. Betrayal. Horses. A wild ride that will have you strapping on your boots and saddling up!
- •Being Dead is No Excuse: The Official Southern Ladies Guide to Hosting the Perfect FuneralLearn to put the fun in funeral!
- •The Wild Thornberrys Holiday Joke BookSummer is the perfect time to start learning jokes for Christmas dinner!