CAMERA QUESTIONS 📷
- •I'm in the market for a camera but I'm not sure which one to go for.I've read reviews and done research but I'm curious if any of you have thoughts/opinions
- •I want an older Nikon that I'm using nowIt's a DSLR that was given to me by a friend of a friend. It's a good camera but it's old and slow and doesn't produce the quality I'm looking for.
- •I'm not devoted to Nikon, I'd be willing to go Canon, Nikon, anything really.
- •I don't have crazy amounts of money to spend but I'm willing to save up a little to invest in a good one.That I can hopefully use to do shoots and make a lil money back. Right now photography is just a hobby but I think it would be cool to take it further.
- •So, if anyone has any suggestions about cameras or just photography in general let me know.😄📷👍🏼
- •I have a canon and love it but honestly I think it's all about the lenses! If you have an average priced camera but invest in a really nice lens it'll up your game a crazy amount!My favorite is a 50 mm lens that is great for portraits!!Suggested by @calliestorie
- •I second @calliestorie with the 50mm. They're generally the least expensive lenses so you can get a good one cheap. Start with prime lenses. They're cheaper and you'll find you generally don't need a zoom (snobs scoff at zooms like they're an automatic transmission). Also they work great in low light since they have a huge aperture.Suggested by @wmf
- •I have a Canon 6D I really like. I wanted a camera that I could grow into. Ditto what everyone has said about a decent 50 mm lens. I also have a Sony Alpha nex C3 that I really like. It's much easier for traveling, has interchangeable lenses you can get and takes some stunningly crisp photos. The Canon 6D gives me more control, but both are good.Suggested by @readjulia