I HAVE A VERY PERSONAL QUESTION
How do you consume the world's most sacred food?
- •Skippy or Jif?
- •Creamy or crunchy?
- •If the answer isn't creamy Skippy then okay
- •I'm not going to judge you by your response, really I'm not. I'm just curious.According to my friend Jif is an older brand so it's a generational thing? Has my youth determined my peanut butter preference? Do people actually enjoy crunchy peanut butter? Do people not eat Skippy or Jif? What do you eat? Do people actually eat Peter Pan peanut butter? What's that like?
- •I used to be a Jif fan but I after I tried Justin's, I never went backThe grocery store I go to also makes fresh nut butters which are cheaper but pretty darn good.Suggested by @JAFred97
- •Jif SmoothI will eat crunchy, but my go-to is Jif. And also, my whole family loves Jif but my grandparents get Skippy?? So we haven't heard the whole generational thing apparentlySuggested by @hannah_rachel
- •Jif smooth all the way.Crunchy peanut butter is stupid. Sorry that's rude.Suggested by @lexie_elyse
- •This is what I usually get. Not overly sweet. Creamy is fine, but I would much rather have crunchy.Suggested by @celestestelle
- •Creamy Jif. 29/FBecause it's the best. I am a choosy mom but not super choosy because if I was super choosy I'd have to make my own or buy almond butter or something.Suggested by @sofamiliar
- •Teddie smooth peanut butter with flax seed.It sounds really hippy dippy but it's delicious I swear. I'm a little fat guy so I would warn you if this were health food. It just has less sugar and you have to stir it up.Suggested by @jstncwlcx
- •Jif extra crunchySuggested by @americanmum
- •I was raised on creamy Skippy. Yum! But my husband prefers more natural/less sweet pb. So now we either get Trader Joe's or Crazy Richard's.Suggested by @Egghead
- •Skippy creamy duhSuggested by @sarahgorman
- •Creamy Jif!Skippy is fine too. Actually, any brand is fine.Suggested by @sarahsmith4
- •Super chunk skippyJust my favorite- I prefer crunchy over creamy because it works so nice filling in nooks and crannies on English muffins and helps keep the jelly where it belongs in PB&JsSuggested by @cem94