I'M MARCHING TOMORROW
- •I'm excited!
- •I'm also very, very nervous!
- •I've never done something like this before.
- •It's a big event and a lot of things could go wrong.There's been some violent protesting in DC already and I would hate for the march to be contaminated by those people.
- •I want to believe that everything will be fine and it will be an amazing experience I can ramble about for years.
- •I'm still nervous about what could happen.
- •But at the same time I feel as though it's all worth the risk.
- •This matters. Being a part of it matters.
- •I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.
- •Is anyone else going?Have you done this before? Any tips? Pros and cons? Dos and Don'ts?
- •I made a sign to express my feelings