LET ME TELL YOU A GHOST STORY 👻
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Okay, for my mom's best friend's birthday my mom decided to book us a room at a haunted inn about an hour from our house. My mom was full of fun that trip and also decided to have a medium meet us at the famously haunted inn so we could chat with the eternal residents.
- •There was one other fun little detail to the entire weekend, we were the only guests in the entire hotel. Just us. Only us. Alone. In this hotel. No other living humans. ??????????!!!?????
- •While we waited for the medium to arrive we explored the hotel. It was fine because it is was the middle of the day and a bunch of people were eating in the restaurant on the main floor. But despite it being noon and sunny it was still creepy as fuck.
- •When the medium showed up we had a two hour long session with her during which she gave strangely specific details about a number of dead relatives and accidentally revealed a family secret. It was a solid session.
- •Later that night we decided to play truth or dare because what else are you supposed to do in an empty haunted hotel?
- •Some of the dares included:
- •My mom leaving and returning with this creepy ass picture that hangs in the foyer.
- •Me and my moms best friend having to go to the complete other side of the hotel and take a picture at the top of a staircase that leads to nowhereWhile walking to the stairs we heard someone walking around the empty dining room which was great
- •@henschwenn having to pose with the caretaker who I'm pretty sure had a glass eye
- •Then my sisters started playing with a Ouija board that promptly spelled out our dead father's name.
- •The real spooky stuff came in the wee hours of the night. I was up most of the night because I couldn't sleep and all night my eyes kept feeling like they do when I sit near a bonfire. You know how they kind of burn and water? It's different than sleepy eyes, it's more of a burning sensation. I also smelled fire when there obviously was not one.
- •In the morning my sister told me that she had woken up to go to the bathroom and smelled fire. (I hadn't told her about smelling it) We then found out that there had been a fire in the 80s that burned down a wing of the hotel. GHOST FIRE. I didn't see a ghost but I did experience a GHOST FIRE.
- •It was a very freaky experience. 10/10 would not recommend, unless you like ghosts then 10/10 would recommend.