LIVE LISTING TALKING TO THE DEAD
I just go along with what my mom plans for us
- •We're going to medium conference? Something like that. We're all going to sit in a room and three mediums will talk to people on the ~other side~.This might just be a catalog of what my mom says throughout this whole thing
- •"Hurry up, we have dead people to talk to!"
- •"Maybe we'll get some good news from one of our deadsters."We've got a whole squad on the other side and my mom has high expectations of them
- •Oookkkayyyy so apparently cell phones disrupt energy and you gotta respect the spirits
- •Disclaimer: This wasn't my first medium rodeo but it was my first group session
- •Basically we all sat in a conference room and the mediums came up front and gathered energy from the room and then started talking to people on the other side
- •Some of them were completely off and some of them were so spot on it was creepy
- •Unfortunately, despite having 1/3 of my family on the other side, no one came forward to me or my mom or my sisterWhat a bunch of jerks
- •One medium described someone's dad right down to the stuffed bunny he gave her as a childIt was crazy
- •Then the same medium spoke to a woman who has miscarried twins and identified both kidsWhich was a very emotional few minutes. She gave her messages from the kids and basically everyone was crying
- •I don't know how I feel about the whole situation but I will say that it all seemed very real. The mediums were all genuine and were pulling very specific information out of nowhere.
- •Now my mom wants to schedule a private session with her favorite medium so we can have a direct contact.
- •This list turned out to be less exciting than I thought it would be. I'm blaming my dead family, they really let me down.