MY FAVORITE PICTURES OF MY BROTHER
Ever since my brother died last October I always think about whether or not he would like the new things the world is producing. I think he would really like the List App and I know he would make really amazing lists. Since he will never be able to gift you with his lists I will gift you with some of his best moments.
- •This is a completely candid photo. We were sitting on our front porch talking and he was sitting on a Disney Princess scooter.
- •He put this up in our dining room and refused to take it down, even after our mom yelled at him.
- •He was really proud of his Batman Fathead.
- •"Look! We match!"I now own this sweater and wear it at least once a week.
- •He took his Ultrasaber to the laser tag arena he worked at and was beyond happy.
- •He had just gotten a new jacket. He was really working it.