MY GREAT AUNT'S FACEBOOK IS A GIFT
but it can also be kind of confusing. 95% of her posts are pictures of pugs that she found on the Internet.
- •The greatest image/caption I've ever seen on the Internet
- •This is not her dog
- •I don't know if she has a dog or if she's just stressedI think she might be moving?
- •There was no caption for this one but I think it really speaks for it's self
- •She captioned this one, "Time to start thinking about my garden!"So pure
- •"Back in my office chair - Happy Monday!"
- •So she is moving? I honestly don't know.There's no context or anything, just the picture and "finally!"
- •This one makes me laugh because the minion is 110% unnecessary.I don't understand why people add minions to things but it's a popular thing to do on Facebook.