MY MOST CONTROVERSIAL HARRY POTTER OPINIONS
I don't know if any of these are really controversial but I'm pretty sure @joemurphy just wants me to get attacked because I think Kung Fu Panda is trash, either way here
- •Cedric Diggory isn't some unsung hero with a tragic storyHe's an extra character that was killed to further the main character's storyline. He's a spare.
- •Cho Chang is the worst character in the entire seriesI'm going to say it, she's a fame whore. She wanted Harry because he was famous just like she wanted Cedric because he was a school champion.
- •Hermione and Ron 100% belong togetherNo one come at me with that Harry/Hermione romantic pairing shit because I will burn it all to the ground before agreeing.
- •Dumbledore is kind of the worstHe used Harry and lied to him most of the time about what he was using him for. He was selfish and cryptic and Harry deserved better.
- •Harry is not the best character in the seriesIt's Hermione, fight me.
- •Snape being so into Lily for so long is weirdMove on buddy, move on
- •Molly Weasley saved the entire Wizarding world by showing Harry what it means to be loved
- •Fred's death was the saddest out of the entire seriesIt just is, I don't make the rules
- •Lupin is the best of the Marauders
- •I hate the whole "after all this time? Always." thingIt drives me crazy and I want it to die. I think it's cheesy, that part did not make me emotional, and I wish people would stop tweeting it over pictures from the movies.
- •The term "Potterhead" is dumbSorry not sorry
- •Every movie after Prisoner of Azkaban is not worth watchingThey have bad hair in Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix is not good, Half-Blood Prince is a sin, and the Deathly Hallows are boring
- •Gary Oldman was not a good SiriusStick to the Commissioner
- •After PoA Daniel Radcliffe stopped being a good HarryHe lost the boyish charm and he never got it back. He let the character fall flat and I know it isn't his fault but he's way too short.
- •The Cursed Child should have never been written.