NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS FOR LIST APP
Don't worry List, I gotcha.
- •Stop sending out updates that rearrange the entire appIt's scary to come on and find that everything has changed and everything kinnndddaaa sucks
- •Bring back relistsBring them back, dammit!
- •Bring back the featured and trending listsBut fix the algorithm so it is based on current popularity, not prolonged popularity and high follower numbers
- •Stop squishing things into smaller forms of themselves with bigger fontsI'm not going to lie, I'm still bitter about all the squishing
- •Change that fact that in order to edit a list you have to scroll allllllll the way to the bottom, click the three dots, and then click editToo much work
- •Make it so you can search your own lists without having to edit themSometimes I want to read a list and the comments and I can't do that in edit form
- •Separate list requests from drafts againI keep not noticing requests because they are mixed in my drafts and current lists
- •Show how many lists you haveI ignore a lot of responsibilities to make lists and I want a number to show for it
- •Figure out how to stop making the app feel so big and disconnectedI know that a lot of people have joined since the beginning but it used to be much easier to make new friends and find new lists. Maybe I'm just stuck in the pocket of people from the gamma days but I still I feel like new interacts are a bit harder to come by these days. (Maybbbee trending lists would help but I don't know)
- •Organize a list wide meet upI think it's about time for ListCon. Can you imagine the panels that could be put together? If that's too much work just rent out the biggest laser tag arena you can find and tell us when and where, we'll forge our own alliances.
- •Bring back to original logoI want the lines back and I want them NOW
- •Keep doing your best to make the app the snazziest place is can possible beI still love you list and you use 85% of my battery so clearly you're doing something right
- •Realize so many users agree with these requests!!!There are countless requests like these in Li.st format.Suggested by @lizabeth
- •For real. Cut it out with the curated home feed. Please go back to chronologicalTh Discover page only kinda helps in finding lists, but mostly everyone feels that they're just missing tons of content. It's way too onerous to set alerts on so many people you follow. And it's a hard way to find new listersSuggested by @dreadpiratemama