PEOPLE I WOULD MAKE THE JUDGES OF MY SINGING SHOW
It would be called "Sing?" The top prize is a $45 and a chance to preform in the Disney World Christmas parade.
- •ApolloThe literal God of music. He is the really mean one because he created music and hates to hear it butchered. If someone is particularly bad he turns them into an instrument so he can use them to make good music.
- •BeethovenWe really use his name to draw in views. Because he's a deaf ghost he usually votes yes for people based on their outfits and not their talent. He immediately votes yes for anyone who uses a piano but it took him a long time to grasp the concept of an electric keyboard. Sometimes he gets bored and floats onto stage so he can float through the person auditioning. Being transparent makes him a nightmare to light so the lighting department hates him.
- •Carly Rae JepsenThe unrecognized Queen of Pop. She loves to tell people that she really, really, really likes them. She's full of quirky sayings and mannerisms and loves to call people "sweetheart". She will vote yes to anyone with any sort of Canadian background and will randomly preform the Canadian national anthem during commercial breaks. Apollo is not a huge fan of her.
- •An Elvis ImpersonatorHe agreed to work for free if he could say, "Thank you, thank you very much" after every audition. He's the person on the panel that knows nothing about music (like when Ellen judged on Idol) but for some reason people love him. Beethoven thinks he's the real dead Elvis and is always asking how he comes across as so solid and not transparent.
- •MeI'm the charismatic host that asks the people auditioning really strange questions right before they go on stage. I start a rumor that Carly is dating dead Beethoven but is cheating on him with the Elvis impersonator. The scandal draws in a lot of views. I have a cool catch phrase that people love and put on all sorts of merchandise.