POKÉMON GO IS THE GREATEST THING ON THIS PLANET
This list is so scattered but just know that I love Pokémon Go.
- •If you don't have Pokémon Go please exit this list, go to the App Store, and download it.
- •It tracks your location and wild Pokémon appear and you have to catch them.
- •And when they show up SHIT GOES DOWNYou gotta be quick. Aim your pokéball and throw that bitch.
- •You have to be ready at all times because they're everywhere.
- •I caught a Bulbasaur today and it was the greatest moment of my life.
- •There's Pokéstops all around where you can get supplies like pokéballs and potions for your Pokémon.They're easy to find for a few reasons: 1. The app tells you where they are. 2. They're all over the place. 3. There are usually 3-4 people just randomly standing around looking at their phones.
- •You'll start to care for your electronic Pokémon.My starter was a Charmander named Frodo and I love him like a son.
- •After level five you get to go to gyms and battle.I've yet to battle because I haven't come across a gym since reaching level 5. But I can imagine it's pretty fantastic.
- •My mom has yelled at me three times today for not paying attention because I was trying to catch a Pokémon.My mom hates this app so much.
- •You can't trade with other players but I'm sure in time you'll be able to.And when that happens I am so down to trade with all you people for all your Pokémon captured around the world.
- •You do have to be careful when playing though because my sister and I wandered for a long time without realizing it trying to catch Pokémon.But tbh it's worth it. Pokémon Go is the new Fitbit.
- •Don't let the three star review on the App Store fool you, it's worth the hype.