QUESTIONS I'VE CALLED MY MOM TO ASK
- •"Does the Post Office ship packages?"Look, it was early and I had just taken a final. I knew it did but also why would people use UPS and Fedex if it did? She was nice about it, after laughing for a few minutes.
- •"How do you broil a bagel?"She taught me from a young age that the broiler is the easiest way to accidentally start a fire. I wasn't going to use it without a little reassurance.
- •"How do you cook chicken?"My first night at my apartment I called and asked her this. She had bought me the chicken a couple hours earlier before she left the city. She told me that I should worry about that tomorrow and eat a sandwich.
- •"How long is too long in terms of food in the fridge?"Her answer to most things, "it's fine."
- •"Do you have to cook kale or can you eat it raw?"Her answer was, "MacKenzie, really?"
- •"What kind of fabric softener do you buy?"Sometimes you just want to smell like home
- •"Can you make a doctors/dentist/eye doctor/haircut appointment?"I'm not asking you to take me, just to call the place. I wouldn't hate if you drove down to take me but I'm not asking....
- •"What's the best way to cook white rice?"I'm 34Suggested by @kate81
- •"What's the dentists name and phone number I decided to be an adult and make myself an appointment"A conversation I had today. In my defense we just switched dentists 3 years ago how was I supposed to know his name?!Suggested by @aaalyson
- •Is $1.99 a good price for Chapstick?Suggested by @danielmuto