SONGS I 100% BUTCHER BUT STILL SING ALL THE TIME
I am a terrible singer. My 7th grade music teacher made the right choice when she didn't cast me in the musical, I know that now. Regardless of my lack of talent I'm still a dreamer with a song in my heart.
- •"For Good" - WickedWhenever I try and hit the high notes my voice just disappears in to a high pitch sound. Not the kind of sound that Ariana Grande makes but one that sounds like a small animal dying.
- •"On My Own" - Les MisIt's borderline offense how terribly I sing it. Still, it's my go to shower song.
- •"Think of Me" - Phantom of the OperaOpera is not my calling but it is my passion.
- •"Defying Gravity" - WickedKiss me goodbye because I lose myself in this song every time.
- •"The Hills are Alive" - Sound of MusicThe hills are dead because my off key screaming killed them but my heart is alive and filled with love.
- •"Seasons of Love" - RentFive hundred twenty five thousand six hundred reasons for me to not try and sing this song, five million reasons I should (in my heart).
- •"Tomorrow" - AnnieMy fantastic career as a Broadway star is only a day (or lifetime) away.
- •"The Phantom of the Opera" - The Phantom of the OperaOkay, Christine's parts I disgrace BUT I was born to play the Phantom. I do the best damn, "SING TO ME" the world has ever heard.