THE BEST SONGS ON MY RUNNING PLAYLIST
I never want to see myself running because I know I look like an idiot.
- •The underrated younger sister of Call Me Maybe, arguably Carly Rae Jepsen's best song (if you can find someone that knows enough Carly Rae Jepsen songs to argue). This song is a smash record and will get you moving.
- •The snazziest song on the scene. Give 'em the old razzle dazzle and just keep running.
- •This is my dance-run song. A lot of finger waving happens when this old friend comes on shuffle and I fully embrace it.
- •The only time I love my neighbors is when this song is playing. I physically can not resist waving to every person I pass. I wave and imagine their name flashing under them in a theme song kind of way. It makes my neighborhood a lot more exciting.I'm pretty sure I also shoot off a lot of finger guns 👋🏽👍🏼👈🏼
- •I like to pretend that I'm in the end of Slumdog Millionare just dancing and smiling.
- •There is not a song in the world that makes me happier than Love on Top does.
- •My personal anthem. I've gotten over many hills with this song blaring in my headphones. I don't just have the support of Fifth Harmony but I have the support of every woman that has ever had a dream. I am inspired. I am motivated. I am always really tired after it ends because I tend to flat out sprint when it comes on.
- •This one is a ride so bear with me. Every time this song comes on I leave my neighborhood and find myself engaged in some sort of epic battle. I'm slashing down enemies with a sword as I desperately try to reach my fallen companions. Everything is in slow motion and all that matters is that I make it to where I need to go.I have a thing for slow songs over violent battles and this one just fits the bill. The scenes in my head are extremely dramatic and I think they say a lot about my subconscious.