THE STORY BEHIND MY PROFILE PICTURE
Lots of other people have done this but I don't remember who started it or who I saw do it. So if you did it then hey, you inspired this list! Thanks!
- •Months ago, on a sunny day in October my sister (@CoachK) snapchatted me and told me she wanted to draw but didn't know what to draw.
- •I snapchatted her back that I had just bought a jar of peanut butter and that she could draw that.
- •And she did!!!
- •She drew a beautiful picture of me holding my jar of Skippy. She even captured the little smile I get when I look at peanut butter.
- •I decided to bring the picture to life so I could send it to her. Life imitates art and all of that.
- •So I changed my clothes, put my hair in a bun, grabbed my jar of peanut butter and
- •took this picture
- •and this picture
- •and this one
- •annnnddd this one
- •Later that day in October I decided to get an account on an app that BJ Novak kept tweeting about. I needed a profile picture and I had a phone full of peanut butter selfies.
- •So I picked one and used it.I've had two other profile pictures during my time here on the List App but I always come back to the original.
- •And that's how my profile picture came to be.