THE STRUGGLES I FACED AS A NAKED BROTHERS BAND FAN
When The Naked Brothers Band was a hit Nickeldeon show I was a huge fan. We must all live with the decisions we made in the past.
- •Googling 'Naked Brothers Band' was a risky situationForgetting letters or misspelling things led to a lot of images that 5th grade me did not need to see. I just wanted to see Nat Wolff.
- •No one else was a NBB fanIt was my secret obsession. I watched the show religiously and listened to their music all the time. I had no one to share my love with.
- •Their music wasn't goodI was so loyal to Nat that I still listened but it took a lot to make myself like it. Some of their songs were decent but overall it was a struggle.
- •I couldn't stand Thomas and DavidThey annoyed me to no end. They weren't funny and they got way too much screen time.
- •No one else thought Nat Wolff was cuteBut then when The Fault in Our Stars came out everybody thought he was cute???? And I couldn't brag about knowing he was cute for so long because then I would have to admit that I watched NBB.
- •I was in love with Nat but I also wanted him to be with RosalinaThey were my first real OTP. At first Nat had a crush on her and then they started dating and THEN
- •The show ended with Nat and Rosalina broken upMy first true heart break. I've watched a lot of TV since then and still nothing has cut me so deep.
- •My sister never let me love NBB in peaceShe was the worst. I just wanted to love Nat Wolff in peace and this bitch had to come in here with her opinions and jokes.
- •I still get their songs stuck in my head at least once a weekAnd I sing them and no one understands
- •Now I have to go find their movie on the Internet and watch it.