THINGS ABOUT THE NEW YEAR THAT ALREADY STRESS ME OUT
It's not even 2k16 yet and I am a stressing
- •Abc Family becoming FreeformI'm not ready. What is going to happen?? Why must everything change?? Are they still going to do 25 Days of Christmas?? 13 Nights of Halloween???
- •The new season of Game of ThronesBran is back, Jon isn't dead, Dany is without her army. I'm scared it will be too much Bran and as a result the season will be kind of shitty (HEY OHHHH). But in all seriousness, it's the first season without a book and I'm very curious as to how it's going to go. It has me a stressin.
- •Orphan Black coming backI know, I KNOW it's going to fuck me up both mentally and emotionally and I'm not 100% ready. I'm excited but I'm also stressed because I don't know if my heart can take it.
- •Knowing I'll probably have to cut my hairThis year I went from having waist length hair to having boob length hair and I have no desire to have super long hair again which means I'll have to get a haircut which stresses me out. Haircuts just stress me out.
- •There's a very high chance I'll get glassesI have a tiny face, what if the glasses don't look good??? What if I look weird??? Also my eye sight is deteriorating so that's kind of stressful. More importantly, my look!?!
- •The mini fridge at work that I accidentally brokeIt happened today but I'll have to deal with it in the new year so it's on the list