THINGS I COULD BE GREAT AT IF MY OLDER SIBLINGS HAD JUST LET ME LIVE
It's fine. I'm not bitter.
- •BeatboxingMy oldest sister "doesn't like mouth sounds" so I was never allowed to practice. I could have been great.
- •French HornI was in the school band. I had to practice for a grade. I wasn't allowed to practice in the house because it's "really loud and annoying." I never rose above third chair.
- •PianoMy older sister and I took piano lessons when I was in high school. She was pretty good at it, I was not. I never got to get better because it was "super annoying" when I tried to play.
- •DrivingMy brother taught me to drive for seven minutes. Seven. It only took seven minutes for him to declare that I was a terrible driver and he was incredibly bored. I eventually paid a teacher and got my license but it could of all happened a lot sooner.
- •Video Games"You can watch." "You'll play next, I promise." "After this round." I was always left behind in Mario games so my character got dragged off screen and died.
- •Having an opinion of my ownSuggested by @mother