THINGS THAT STRESS ME OUT
- •Organ TransplantsPeople take vital parts of people and put them inside other people and they just (for the most part) work. We are just robots with slimy transferable parts.
- •3-D PrintersI don't understand how they work
- •SlothsThey don't do enough
- •Frat BoysI don't trust their motives for approaching me
- •When people ask, "are you sure?" after I make a decisionWell for fuck's sake, I was until you got into my head
- •People on campus who hand out flyersWhen I see someone with flyers my internal monologue is something like, "I don't want to check out your club but I also don't want to be rude, please don't look at me. Dammit. Yeah, of course I'll take one!"